- offering biochar training workshops and creating biochar products on-site;
- building field classroom and greenhouse structures;
- hosting students of all ages and community service groups; and
- producing bushels of fresh vegetables for local food banks and public markets;
In 2012, we offered a series of popular biochar training workshops, with the generous funding support of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters.
- Collaborative design and installation of integrated system features and functions;
- On-site and continuous composting and vermicomposting;
- Biochar education, processing, and field applications;
- Annual and perennial planting and harvesting;
- Designs for efficient water, energy, and labor;
- Educational and research activities spanning seasons throughout the year.
Thanks to all who join us at Morethana Farm!
We hope our mission speaks to you.
Help us grow new opportunities.
Pacific Bamboo Resources
From Rhizomes to Resilience:
We’re positioning bamboo resources for 21st-century sustainability.